My reflection upon ACS module

 


Attending ACS module class


It is great excitement for me to join in samtse college of education and awakening my excitement to open up a whole journey into full of possibilities and new learning to spark my creativity, spirituality and new socialization. I entered the college gate with great positive affirmations after the long and arduous journey. However, things seemed weird and ordinary for me with humid climate and hotness of samtse. After few days of my stay at Samtse College reignited my curiosity to experience different environment and also provoke my interest to explore more. I learned many new knowledge from different module tutors and especially English module. The module session in college is very different from the confined learning in schools. But is suffocating to stay in class and concentration distracts quite many times.


During the last session I learned the utmost importance of Academic English and its characteristics. And also differences between the reading and writing in academic English. The most important lessons, that education is a process at two levels individual and global and I feel like to laugh at myself remembering about my unique level of development. I also learned education means stripping away of inessentials of ourselves and how to do note taking process and it really activated my curiosity because as of now I don't really know about what insights of note taking and its purpose. We also learned about the difference types of entrepreneurships and from that it accounts me to be taken part in social entrepreneurship as it recognizes an opportunity to create social welfare.

Now ordinary things turned to expectable great embracement for me and as far the stay in college is very casual and smooth going. The class in college is fully engagement of intellectual discussion and it is not grounded like learning in schools’ level so for me it's really enjoyable and the session in college reminds me the great movie dead poets society in which students enjoys a lot. But the new level of responsibility in college life of assignments feels me like tons of burden put over my head. All in all, I really enjoyed the college life."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Education Journey

Role of technology in the modern classroom and its impact on student learning.