Self Introduction

Self Introduction


Greetings to all!

 “A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." I am Sengchen Norbu and I am from Tokshimang under Radhi gewog in Trashigang Dzongkhag. My parents got divorced while i was pursuing my studies in class seven at Dungtse Central School. My parents are really hard working, loving and caring which really motivated me to pursue my education with lots of hard work. I am lucky and blessed to have my grandparents and younger brother who help my mother to do household chores and manage the family. My brother is currently studying in class 11 at Bartsham Central School. After divorce i decided to accompany my father doing works for our living and education whereas brother stay with mother helping her. Despite their divorce we are still united sharing same love and care. 

Presently, I am excited to share that I have embarked on a new chapter of my education journey. I am privileged to be enrolled at the esteemed Samtse College of Education. This institution's reputation for academic excellence and holistic development aligns perfectly with my aspirations. As I navigate through this phase of learning, I am determined to broaden my horizons, develop critical skills, and contribute meaningfully to the field of education. My ultimate goal is to become an educator who not only imparts knowledge but also nurtures the growth and potential of young minds, much like my teachers did to me.

Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about me and my journey so far. I look forward to the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead and am eager to make a positive impact both academically and in my community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Education Journey

Role of technology in the modern classroom and its impact on student learning.